The programmes are designed for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives, creating more positive and active communities, shaping the neighbourhoods together.
We work with all women particularly those who are:
- Stay at home mums who feel isolated
- suffering from post-natal depression
- Who want career change
- Lacking confidence
- Living with or fleeing domestic violence
- Want to gain entrepreneurial & business skills
- Need more Money Management
- Want to get a job or go back to college
- Want to socialise with neighbors
- Feel isolated
- Have Poor quality of health or living with chronic conditions
- Have Poor quality of life
- Living with family issues
- Want to practice English in a safe environment
All our projects are helping local women to develop their own ideas and shape projects We evaluate all our programmes to ensure they demonstrate social impact.
Confidence Booster Training
This course is both designed and delivered by the trainer. It has a proven track record of improving confidence levels, shifting negative thought patterns and inspiring change.
Aims: to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to improve their self-belief, self-worth, self-esteem and self-confidence.
What will you learn in the course?
- Assertive Communication for Parents
- Parenting Challenge
- Stress Management
- Anger and Conflict resolution
- Parenting Styles
- Boundary and Limit Setting
- Rewards and Discipline for Children
- Avoiding Parenting Mistakes
Back to Work Training
This course is both designed and delivered by the trainer. It has a proven track record of getting people into jobs, shifting negative thought patterns, inspiring change and boosting confidence.Aims: to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to go for the jobs they are passionate about and to be ready to enter the workplace successfully. CV writing, Interview skills, presentation and appearance.
Financial Empowerment for Parents
This course is both designed and delivered by the trainer. It has a proven track record of improving skills to manage budgets, generate ideas for wealth creation, set financial goals and avoid debts. Aims: to manage money for a debt-free life.
Health & Wellbeing Package
This course covers a variety of topics around managing our health, the busy lifestyles we lead, ways we can stay fit, and how to become emotionally happy and content. It includes: Emotional Health, Mindfulness, Keeping Well Under Stress, Healthy Eating, ideas and recipes, understanding food labels, shopping alternatives and healthy choices, Physical Health, stretch & tone and a Pampering session.
Family Learning Course
- This course aims to provide a relaxed learning environment, enabling parents and carers to understand how literacy is taught in schools
- It provides tips and ideas to encourage reading, writing, speaking, listening and literacy skills
- Parents and carers are given information on further family learning opportunities and wider personal development suggestions
- The course will help you to support your child with their homework, early years, or nursery
Vision Board Workshop
A vision board is a visualization tool. It refers to any sort of board used to build a collage of words and pictures that represent your goals and dreams. By placing visual representations of your goals into a single space, it’s easy for you to visualize them frequently. The best way to achieve your goals is to keep them fresh in your mind, so you can always be looking for ways to move yourself closer to them – and a vision board is the perfect tool to help you do that.
Art and Craft Workshop
The programme is for women of all abilities and provides a relaxing environment for discovering the joys of the creative process.
Crafting is a wonderful distraction from some of the worries in life. Making pottery or jewelry, crocheting, sewing, painting, knitting, beading, or any of the many other forms of arts & crafts, women gain a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment once project is completed.
Community Coffee Morning
This is a place where all community women from all backgrounds are welcomed in a safe environment to socialise, engage and share their experiences with each other, having the freedom to discuss any of their concerns over a cup of tea or coffee with their young children.